Fuedo Disisa Adlhara

 


I’m not sure where I got this bottle from.  Usually, I know where every bottle I have on my rack and in my refrigerator came from.  Wine Club.  A gift.  Which store.  Which winery.  This one?  No idea.  It was sitting in my wine refrigerator and was the “next one” on the shelf to be drank.  I grabbed it, opened it, and immediately wondered where it came from.

The dark fruit on this wine is to die for.  Lots of black raspberry, juicy plum, and it’s all topped off with vanilla.  The color is beautiful.  This wine is all kinds of darkness rolled into a bottle with a beautiful label and the lightest of oak.

Getting some air first was the deciding factor in this bottle.  Use an aerator or allow it time to sit.  The flavors open up into something truly beautiful.  I can’t overstate the juiciness of the plums.  Simply perfection in a bottle for the dark fruit lover.


Comments