Got Grapes Red Wine

 


Sometimes it takes a complicated life to get to where you want to be.

Three years ago, I went through a change in my business that I never would have asked for.  I never saw it coming and it changed me in ways I never thought possible.  I still hurt from the betrayal of the whole situation and doubt I’ll ever completely get over what happened.

But that event was only one piece of a larger puzzle – a puzzle where all the pieces make me.  Without the heartbreak that happened three years ago, I wouldn’t be who I am today.  It was painful at the moment – I honestly thought I’d never make it through to the other side – it made me stronger.  It made me smarter.  It made me a better businesswoman.

This red blend has a crazy amount of grape varietals.  My tasting sheet says Cariganan Mission, Valdiguie, Syrah, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Pfeffer, and Zinfandel.  Just like my experiences of the past make me a stronger person, all of these varietals make an amazing wine. 

The wine is light, red fruit forward, oh, so drinkable, and extremely yummy.  I’d drink this one by itself, sipping it in the evening before bed, or after work on the porch while enjoying the fall weather.  It’s heavy enough to be a solid fall wine without needed the food pairing.  It’s absolutely stellar.


Comments